快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: editing software/search

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi there,

I'm looking for mp3 editing software to remove the Vocals from a song? Any one know what the best software is for this?

Also, I am still trying to figure out how to search for a song in atomix mp3. I can search for it under "brows for a song" but you cant load it from there. I wish that the playlist had a search engine, then you could load it straight from there. I have about 300 songs on my HD. What is the best way to search for a song and drag it to your turntable straight from that seach engine.

Thanks for any replies?
Cheers.

发表时间 Sun 05 Aug 01 @ 8:11 pm
You can drag a file from the "brows for a song" window onto either desk... Double click doesn't work.

发表时间 Sun 05 Aug 01 @ 11:07 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
For the vocal remover you can search in the DSP plugins on the winamp web site: http://www.winamp.com

- Dams -

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 01 @ 9:34 am
Thanks Guys,When I try and drag a song from the "Seach browser" option, it tell me that It is "Impossible to load file" and I have no idea why.

I have search the winamp site for Vocal Removers but I cant seem to find one, is there a specific one you know that can do this?

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 01 @ 1:43 pm
I think your songs say Impossible to load file because the file is either deleted from your computer or moved to a different directory.
And for the vocal remover, go to winamp.com, click on plugins. Then go a little lower and you'll see a box the says "Search For" and put in vocal. After you do that it will bring you to the page with the vocal remover so you can download it.

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 01 @ 7:18 am
Maybe rescanning your hard drive(s) for audio files may help.

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 01 @ 9:34 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)