快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: No support for Hercules DJ Console?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

So, we've asked a couple times already about the VDJ that comes with the Hercules DJ Console. It would seem that the VDJ staff aren't answering these questions (relating to updates for this version of VDJ), which seems to point us to the idea that you (VDJ staff) will not be involved in support/updating the version of VDJ that comes with the Hercules controller.

Is this correct?

(Some questions already asked include who to contact {VDJ or Hercules} for future, added control [such as mapping out different functions to different keys]; whether or not there will be firmware updates; and whether or not there will be VDJ updates [for the Hercules version of VDJ]... especially seeing as how the BPM and phase analyzer currently running in VDJ isn't the greatest thing in the world [and I think were all assuming you guys are working on it and will someday have an update where we can all give a sigh of relief once we realize we don't have to manually fix 20-50 % of our music files... depending on what genres of music we carry of course])

I'd love it if somebody from the VDJ team could inform people who are still waiting for the Hercules controller to come in about future VDJ updates, because (at least for me), this is a big factor in whether I keep or cancel my order for the controller.

Thank you.

发表时间 Mon 24 Nov 03 @ 5:22 pm
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
All software inquiries or features suggestions should be sent to us rather than to hercules. We'll try to incorporate most of them into the next updates.

Right now, a patch will be available shortly to upgrade the vdj version that comes with the djconsole to v1.07.

In general, you can expect all patches that correct bugs or add small features to be available for the hercules version. (but all upgrades that add real features will only be available for the full version).

I hope this answer your questions.

发表时间 Mon 24 Nov 03 @ 7:46 pm
Thanks

发表时间 Mon 24 Nov 03 @ 7:48 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Whats missing in the virtual dj version that comes with the Hercules DJ Console?.
and is it good in use and sound?.
i have a pc that only runs atomixmp3 with windows ME P800 with 256mb internal memory, wouldt it work.
And wath do you think of the prices of the official pro remotes, 2x 499 is a lot of money!.

发表时间 Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 10:55 am
Hello,

Could you add the following function: The Play button illuminates when push on. Could you also illuminate the buttons 1,2 and 3 of FX and Loop to directly be able to see whether they are activated.

发表时间 Fri 19 Dec 03 @ 7:21 pm
Salva,
If you read the news, the price is one for €249 and two for €475. Thats much cheaper than pro CD players....
Ewout

发表时间 Fri 19 Dec 03 @ 10:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)