快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Gain instead of Volume control on DJ Console

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have tested the Hercule DJ Console and I can say ot's a very fine hardware :)
Neverstheless, it would be interesting to be able to replace the control of the volume by the control of the gain.
As I allway play at 100% of the volume (and using the X-fader), I don't really need this control (on the DJ console). But as the gain may change on each song, I often modify it.
So, this could be a great feature for me... and maybe for other users.
:)

发表时间 Mon 24 Nov 03 @ 1:08 pm
yourtPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DO you use the sliders (pitch) for pitch, since you mention always playing on 100%? So you mean to change the button marked 'volume'? Mmmh... I use the pitch sliders for volume, taking them up to just below where the console is marked with 'Loop': that keeps a reserve, and about gain? Pre-set it, not? And you cvan also boost by using the EQ's...
I don't really get the idea... besides, if you use gain and a limitter, what's the point? Your volume will always top off at the 'preset levels'.

发表时间 Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 12:45 am
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hey Kaleo,

I jhad that problem with the gain for 3 years now! and i whas begging the atomix team for a solution!.
But they would just say that the AGC whas working fine, NOT!

BUT i found a solution in VDJ, just use the DSP plugin "audiostockerpro.dsp" and the gain is as good as the one from OTS-JUKE!.
Send me a mail to --@--.-- and il send the plugin to you, but i want a full report of the hercules dj control back because i am thinking of bying it to, those lose pads are to expensive for me.

Greetz,
Salva

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry Salva no email address is allowed from a demo user

发表时间 Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 9:55 am
Oké than go to www.xaudio.de and extract the plugin from the partyplayer.

发表时间 Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 10:38 am
oeps i din't got your question good.

发表时间 Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 1:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)