快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Append "the" from artists?
neomicPRO SubscriberMember since 2023
It's always a bummer seeing all my "The _______" bands being down in the T's and not skipping the "The" and then mixing them in with the rest. Is this a setting I'm missing? I know I had my sort set to original folder/file sorting, but even when I changed to artist it wasn't working.

发表时间 Fri 22 Sep 23 @ 7:28 pm
I always edit the tags before adding to VDJ. You could use a mass tag editor to remove the first 4 characters in the mp3 tag then reload them in VDJ.

发表时间 Fri 22 Sep 23 @ 8:04 pm
I sync my music between a media server, my desktop, and my dj laptop. The music is not just for DJing, and all the other software can handle the "the" removal rather easily. I'm not saying it's a feature to be added, but from what I've seen so far with VDJ, it's possible there's a setting, or feature I've missed that already handles this.

If it's not available, I can figure something else out, or just deal with it.

发表时间 Fri 22 Sep 23 @ 10:20 pm
not available

发表时间 Fri 22 Sep 23 @ 10:33 pm
I started tagging without the in 1999 as none of the DJ software then could do it either.

发表时间 Sat 23 Sep 23 @ 9:00 am
Sad to hear nothing's changed since 99...

发表时间 Sat 23 Sep 23 @ 4:19 pm
I see loads of other VDJ users who just leave as is. The search is instant so if you start typing the name you'll have all the songs in the browser straight away

发表时间 Sat 23 Sep 23 @ 5:12 pm