快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: i have old Vdj.7 bought on steam, is there downsides to updating to current version?
hi ive the old version7 that i got on steam years ago, it works fine for me and so never wanted to risk updating it and having to learn tricks of updated software. i just wanted to know if there was any downsides to updating to current version and is it alot better software than the vdj7 im using?
any feedback would be helpful thanks.

发表时间 Sat 24 Jun 23 @ 5:50 pm
also im confused as to why there is still the option to buy the current version here when the website recognises that i already have bought the home version? im worried il update my version into some free trial version of the new software.

发表时间 Sat 24 Jun 23 @ 5:54 pm
Assuming you're using the same sign in details as before you are showing as a home user. Not sure about versions bought from Steam, in fact of never heard of that being possible.

Probably better wait until one of the team evaluate your current license and let you know where you stand.

发表时间 Sat 24 Jun 23 @ 6:06 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Under this account, it appears you have VirtualDJ 7 Broadcaster. I think that was indeed the version sold on Steam for some time.
Since it is not a Pro version, it does not qualify for an update to VirtualDJ 8 Pro though.

So if you did use it for broadcasting, you would need to buy a new license. Otherwise you can probably just download and install the free version.

发表时间 Sat 24 Jun 23 @ 6:08 pm