快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Can you ''lock'' volume control
Has anyone had a problem with the Master volume control turning itself up?
I was doing a gig last week when the volume on the decks were going on/off, i tried lowering the volume just incase it was clipping. I happened to notice that on the laptop the master volume control had turned itself full on, after correcting it was ok but this happened a couple of times.
I know you can lock the pitch change but is it possible to lock the master volume control.
Virtual DJ is great but is does seem to have a little bugs.
Any help would be appreciated.

发表时间 Mon 19 Jun 23 @ 10:17 am
Don't think it's possible for the master to change on it's own. Certainly haven't heard of anyone else having this issue.

There must be something making this happen. Knob on the controller, keyboard shortcut, script somewhere .......

发表时间 Mon 19 Jun 23 @ 10:30 am
WubLyfePRO InfinityMember since 2023
I've been having this same issue for a few weeks now. I've yet to determine the cause, but the master volume will randomly turn itself up to max while I am playing. The software recognizes that the knob has not moved, as its position is shown in a lighter color, similarly to how the pitch faders look after pressing sync and not moving the fader itself. So it seems there is some other signal causing the master volume to go up.

发表时间 Tue 31 Oct 23 @ 10:14 pm
The only ways for this to happen (since you see the ghost slider) are:
1) By using the mouse on VirtualDJ GUI
2) By using a script.

So, depending on your workflow and possible customization of the software, check your scripts.

发表时间 Wed 01 Nov 23 @ 12:34 am
WubLyfePRO InfinityMember since 2023
Thanks for your reply @PhantomDeejay!

When you say scripts, do you mean custom mappings?

Also if it helps, I just watched the volume instantly set itself to max while I had hands fully off of the controller and PC.. It seemed to happen completely randomly while only one song was playing.

发表时间 Tue 21 Nov 23 @ 7:52 pm