快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Hot CUEs are leaving the place they already were.
After saving the Hot Cues points, occasionally the hot cues move out of place and get shuffled, not all of them, but it's frequent.

发表时间 Wed 07 Jun 23 @ 2:36 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
check setting autoSortCues

发表时间 Wed 07 Jun 23 @ 2:45 pm
locodog wrote :
check setting autoSortCues

"No" is selected

发表时间 Wed 07 Jun 23 @ 8:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What do you have for getCuesfromtag setting ?

发表时间 Thu 08 Jun 23 @ 12:07 am
There's something wrong with your screenshot.
Your progress waveform shows the cues in the "correct" place.
Your scratch waveform implies that they are all stacked together on a single hotcue.
However I'm pretty sure that's not the case.
Also your hotcues don't have the "standard" colors applied to them.

So, what I get from your screenshot is that you used some kind of script "automation" that among other things it created this mess.
So, if I'm right, please let us know of any such script you may have used in order to check it and see what have gone wrong.

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 23 @ 8:35 am
djdad wrote :
What do you have for getCuesfromtag setting ?

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 23 @ 8:06 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
There's something wrong with your screenshot.
Your progress waveform shows the cues in the "correct" place.
Your scratch waveform implies that they are all stacked together on a single hotcue.
However I'm pretty sure that's not the case.
Also your hotcues don't have the "standard" colors applied to them.

So, what I get from your screenshot is that you used some kind of script "automation" that among other things it created this mess.
So, if I'm right, please let us know of any such script you may have used in order to check it and see what have gone wrong.

The colors of hot cues were customized by me.
There is a command that I edited to make a jump when reaching this Hot Cue, but sometimes it does in songs that even without having done the jump the Hot Cue is out of place.

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 23 @ 8:09 pm
cue 3 is not the best action for jump. Better you use goto_cue 3.

发表时间 Fri 09 Jun 23 @ 8:22 pm
DennYo Beats wrote :
cue 3 is not the best action for jump. Better you use goto_cue 3.

Great tip, I did some tests and it no longer gave me the error of changing the cues.

发表时间 Mon 12 Jun 23 @ 4:43 pm
cue 3 as an action was able to SET hotcue 3 at the current location under the right circumstances (e.g. if you hit the action poi while the deck was not playing, by just moving the jog)
goto_cue 3 instead is not able to modify the location of hotcue 3

发表时间 Tue 13 Jun 23 @ 12:26 pm
djtucPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hey Guys having a similar issue on the Pioneer Rev7. Not using any automation btw. AutoSortCues=No, getCuesFromTags=No,smartCue=No, etc..Has anyone else experienced any type of cue point drift inside VDJ on the Rev 7? I noticed lately when practicing a simple merry go around scratch routine with Raekwons Classic Ice Cream about 1/4 the way into the record my initial cue point settings will stay locked & in sync only for a while, then on one of the decks cues magically drift/shift from the 12 0' Clock position to the 11 0' Clock mark. What I would like to know is why & how can this be corrected..Very frustrating to say the least. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

发表时间 Thu 15 Jun 23 @ 3:58 pm
yesterday i have seen, that on any tracks have move the CUEs. Always Cue 1 +1Beat. strange

example:

Edit: I have set "lock_cues" on all my edited Tracks.

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 23 @ 4:19 pm