快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Auto-tune on karaoke .. ?
PuttePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello everyone, When I play gigs I play a mix of karaoke and music videos, if I play at a company party or a wedding or the club, only 10- 15% of the guests can sing decently..
I have with 4 wireless microphones that I plug into the mixer (UI16 from soundcraft) + 2 channels from VDJ also go into the mixer,
My idea is to find a hardware that can be connected to the mixer and manage auto-tone (live) for like four microphones and get input from VDJ to get look at what key the song has( things thats needed for auto-tone) and that you can plug in and out in easy in the mixer. ( Nice to VIP some singers that cant sing) Someone who can advise which hardware I should buy for the auto-tune stuff + how to configure the solution or is it mission impossible ?

发表时间 Sat 29 Apr 23 @ 3:44 pm
I'd suggest the Roland VT-4 (I have one here).

发表时间 Sat 29 Apr 23 @ 5:00 pm
PuttePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ok but will it work to get the harmony from VDJ (2 channel in the mixer) and transform auto-tune to the 4 mic channels?

发表时间 Sat 29 Apr 23 @ 5:16 pm
No it won't "get the harmony" from anything. I'm not aware of anything on the market that will set the key in that way. Also, typically these type of hardware units have a single mic input as they're designed for solo singers. I don't think you'll find a single unit that will tune four singers.

发表时间 Sat 29 Apr 23 @ 8:58 pm