快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Latency between outputs
I have a Denon DJ Prime 4 with multiple speakers attached to it. I also have the built-in realtek soundcard in my PC (Alienware R15) and I'm outputting sound in Virtual DJ to both.

The sound on my Realtek Speakers is significantly delayed behind the output going to my main speakers.

I use the main speakers (Denon Prime 4) for the main stage area, but the soundcard feeds some extra speakers I have to just add more clarity. When you are able to hear both sets - they are off beat by maybe 1/8-1/4 second.

Is there a setting to set delay PER OUTPUT so that I can get these two to line up?

Thanks,
Brad

发表时间 Sat 08 Apr 23 @ 12:19 am
No, there isn't.
TBH, you should better use a splitter to feed your extra speakers.
You could either use some cheap Y split cables, or you could purchase a device like Behringer MX882 that will also allow you to set volumes individually.

PS: While in theory software could add different amount of delay to different outputs, this would mean that you would have to time everything according to the soundcard with the biggest latency.
On several cases involving consumer grade sound interfaces, this means A LOT of latency for a nice DJ experience.

发表时间 Sat 08 Apr 23 @ 1:35 am