快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Get cue button to "synch on play"
Hoping someone can help because I can't seem to make this work. Is there a way to make the Cue button synch on pressing it? I can't seem to find how to make this work. I want to be able to "stab in" cue points in synch and quantized, without it automatically starting play. I use it to stab in things like vocals or hits while opening an up fader. The issue I have is that in VDJ hitting a hot cue automatically starts play, and hitting the regular "Cue" button isn't synched and quantized, which is really frustrating.

I have looked at the manual etc. and can't seem to figure out a way to:
A. not have hotcues automatically start play
b. have the normal "Cue" button sych and quantize.

Either or both would be incredible! Thanks for the help in advance!

发表时间 Sun 05 Feb 23 @ 3:28 pm
Cue button is not possible to "quantize" or sync upon press.
Play button is possible to do both.

Hotcues can be set to stutter mode. Just change the "hotcuesMode" setting to "stutter" instead of "play"
In stutter mode, as the name suggests, hotcues get played only as long as the hotcue button gets held down.

发表时间 Sun 05 Feb 23 @ 4:13 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Regarding the hot cues, you could use the hotcueMode option to change it to stutter instead of play.

发表时间 Sun 05 Feb 23 @ 4:13 pm
Thank you both for the responses. In stutter mode, will they also start to play if held for 3 seconds, and play from the hotcue point if play is already occurring?

Also, I will make the suggestion that the Cue button can also get the synch on play feature as it is something i use a lot in the other software and I think it could be useful to others as well. THank you again!

发表时间 Sun 05 Feb 23 @ 4:19 pm