快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: 25Hz TV display problems
djkrysrPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi, I'm having a strange issue in 1 of the venues I work in, where the TV distribution is a bit ropey & the only way to ensure a solid picture to all the screens is to output 1080i. I have tried other resolutions but the only one that works is 1080x1920 @ 25Hz (interlaced) rather than the normal 50Hz or 60Hz.

But when it is set @25Hz the resolution of the Shader FX is extremely pixelated & some video samples play very jerky (the 'witch roll' in the Halloween Video pack plays at approx 1 frame a second). If I change the refresh to 50Hz all problems instantly go away but the furthest TVs away don't display a picture. PS This must be a recent issue as when I worked this venue last year with 25Hz output to the TVs everything worked fine.

I have Virtual DJ set up to output at 50fps to both my laptop & and the external TVs & my graphics card is more than capable (nVideo GeForce RTX 2070 super Max Q), I have tried changing the setting videoFPS to 25 to match but this makes no difference.

I have recently found the setting "videoShaderQuality" which solves the problem with the Shader FX but is there a setting that will force high quality for the video samples or anything else that may be affected.

Can I stress that normal video output, including mixing with transitions + video skins etc all display perfectly, smoothly and in great quality (most of the music videos I have are either 25 or 30 fps anyway), this is just an issue primarily with video samples that I can't solve.

Any suggestions appreciated.

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 22 @ 10:19 pm