快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Reset Sort order losing the option even with no changes to my list
I'm using VDJ 2021. Here's a scenario of the issues I'm having.
I have created a few playlists and randomly when I load the list in automix or sidelist then I may arrange by the list by artist or title and then I'll get the option when right clicking on column to RESET SORT ORDER. Most times the option disappears with me doing NO changes to the list other than browsing to see if I have a particular song in the list already (all I do is change the sort order of the selected column, I do nothing else). This has happened quite often enough to cause me upset and anger especially with 400 or 500 songs which I spent time to arrange. Is this a bug or how can I overcome this without having to save the list EVERY TIME I update my songs. Remember I have not added or removed anything from the list for this to occur, as I know that it will lose the sort order if I do so with the list resorted by any other column.

发表时间 Thu 10 Nov 22 @ 5:00 am
Happened again, I compiled a list of 452 songs and ensured it was saved in the order I desired last night. This morning when I reloaded the list in automix it was sorted by title. I did nothing after reloading same this morning, only noted that it was sorted in title order with no option to reset sort order.

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 22 @ 8:18 pm
Did you actually save the playlist or just leave the tracks in the Automix window?

You'll find out if it's fixed by installing the newest build, unless there's a specific reason you're still using VDJ 2021?

https://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 22 @ 8:35 pm
Not exactly sure if this is same issue as, in this thread, or which build of VDJ you are using, (would be so cool if all, posting issues, included the build, (found in settings' lower left corner), and OS they are experiencing issues with, for the most pertinent answers, best help):
https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/248655/General_Discussion/Virtual_Folder_manual_sorting_is_forgotten.html

Which was corrected in build 7183, which currently is the latest (non-beta) build for Virtual DJ.
See the link Kradcliffe posted above. (or the Download link at top of this webpage)

发表时间 Tue 15 Nov 22 @ 12:12 am
Thanks guys looks like 2023 has solved that issue :)

发表时间 Wed 28 Dec 22 @ 7:37 pm
Does anyone else find that those round menu button are a little too small for selection ? Couldn't they be bigger or even a square? I find them hard to select and I'm not even a DJ playing out, just for home use it's annoying to find that small button with a mouse and I'm using a 32" monitor. You have one beside the Automix options, info options and search options, among others. Couldn't an option to adjust those sizes be included if you guys love them like that, I don't.

发表时间 Wed 11 Jan 23 @ 2:52 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

it's not that hard to bigger it.

发表时间 Wed 11 Jan 23 @ 3:02 pm
Trying to find how to make it bigger to no avail, can you tell me where in the many? Thanks

发表时间 Sat 21 Jan 23 @ 9:27 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
depends on the skin but
search for
menu shape

change that entire line to
<menu shape="circle" color="green" border="bordercolor3" border_size="8" width="100" height="100"/>

发表时间 Sat 21 Jan 23 @ 9:48 pm
Thanks much, will try same.

发表时间 Sun 22 Jan 23 @ 3:08 am