快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Sold my old controller - but can't cancel license and get a new one for my new controller
I have an active license Home plus for my old Berhinger controller. It's close to 20years old!!!
I just purchased a new controller Hercules Impulse 500. I want to cancel my old license and pay for one for my new controller but there is no way to do this.
I can't imagine that this is the first time this happens as we progress in our DJ'ing or controller break down we need to be able to move on to a different controller.
I can't be the first to need to switch controllers while keeping single controller use.
PS: I am no professional and only need this for my own personal use. Not interested by the high end licenses. Not for me.

发表时间 Tue 20 Sep 22 @ 2:38 am
Terms and conditions are quite clear. There is no swap on controller only licenses. If you change controller you need to buy a new license for that unit.

Pro Infinity covers all controllers.

发表时间 Tue 20 Sep 22 @ 6:59 am
"I just purchased a new controller Hercules Impulse 500. I want to cancel my old license and pay for one for my new controller but there is no way to do this."

"If you change controller you need to buy a new license for that unit."

@KRADCLIFFE
He want pay 4 a new one.
But there is no way (for him) to do this.

@GREGTRAXX
----->
https://de.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

and then "VIRTUALDJ HOME PLUS"

So he has his own license for each of the two controllers...

发表时间 Tue 20 Sep 22 @ 8:52 pm