快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Moving virtual folders in the left panel
Greetings,

I'm not sure when it happened, but I now have 19 Virtual Folders at the bottom of my left column entries.

It's is going to be a horrible task to drag them up almost to the top of the list. So I grab it and drag it up as far as it can go. Then scroll up. And then drag the Folder up again as far as it goes. And repeat this process over and over and over.

Is there any access to an XML file where I can edit my folders into proper order? I tried to select multiple Virtual Folders but can't. So right now each Virtual Folder can only be moved one at a time.

After all these years I hoped for an improvement in this Folder indexing. I hope there is a shortcut. Thanks.

发表时间 Sat 07 May 22 @ 9:15 am
Well I found a bit of a solution.

I select the Virtual Folder and while holding down on it I use the scroll wheel to move it up the list.

It would be very nice to edit an XML file to put the list in proper order.

Thanks

发表时间 Sat 07 May 22 @ 9:24 am
I spoke too soon. Seems while I'm holding down on the Folder and scrolling, it loses the position and drops back to the original place at the bottom of my listings.

This is quite frustrating. I suppose the work around is to do a little at a time. There has to be a better way.

发表时间 Sat 07 May 22 @ 9:29 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can edit the file called 'order' in documents/virtualdj/folders

发表时间 Sat 07 May 22 @ 11:13 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
is browser_zoom not helpful?

发表时间 Sat 07 May 22 @ 2:55 pm
Got it thanks. I edited my ORDER file and it mostly worked.

I had an issue where I had a Virtual Folder for MP3s say like "New Wave". Then I had the same name for videos like "New Wave", there would be a line in the ORDER file named "New Wave." With a DOT.

I got almost everything straightened out with editing the file. And using the select/drag method.

I'm good. Thanks for the help gentlemen.

Gotta check out "Browser Zoom" next.

发表时间 Sun 08 May 22 @ 10:06 am