快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Action adjust_cbg created cue2 automatically
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
good evening,
can you tell me if this is bug or not
if I mark a cue point 1 and I do not make a cue point 2 and
I directly make a cue point 3, and my marker is on cue 3 and I press the adjust_cbg or adjust_cbg +4 button
cue 3 goes to cue 2, ie it deletes cue3 and creates cue2.

thank you

发表时间 Wed 04 May 22 @ 9:17 pm
I don't exactly understand what you are saying, I think I have an idea of your explanation, but it sounds to me that you have autoSortCues enable (Yes option) on you VDJ Settings.
Change autoSortCues to NO and re test.

Hope it works.

发表时间 Thu 05 May 22 @ 1:41 pm
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
no it's not from that

In testing on build 6800 this problem does not exist.

with build 6921 this problem exists.

发表时间 Thu 05 May 22 @ 5:12 pm
I can reproduce that behavior.

It is as if, making a cbg adjustment (using either the controller, or the skin),(adjust_cbg), as LIMOL has found, immediately causes an autoSortCues type of action, on all existing cues on the loaded track.

Test preformed..
0) autoSortCues set to NO in settings
1) Set hotcues with, hotcue8 at first beat.. and continued till hotcue1 was set near end of track.
2) Clicked the "Adjust CBG" arrow on the skin, once. (CBG adjust arrows, appear after clicking the BPM in the Deck Info area, and which appear below the Edit and Tap buttons)
3) All hotcues are immediately reordered with ... hotcue1 at first beat and hotcue8 near the end of track.

producing the same/similar behavior that occurs if the setting autoSortCues is set to YES

Note:
unlike setting autoSortCues is set to YES, which affects all tracks, this only auto-sorts the hotcues on the, one, loaded track.

----
Note 2:
and could be an awesome new feature, a per track auto-sort of hotcues, if it can be tweaked to not happen when attempting to adjust the beat grid.

-------------
ver 6921
Win 10

发表时间 Thu 05 May 22 @ 6:47 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I thought I posted, bug confirmed here

set_cue 4 & goto +1 & set_cue 2 & goto +1 & set_cue 1 & goto -3 & wait 2000ms & adjust_cbg +0

发表时间 Thu 05 May 22 @ 6:55 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Will be fixed in next update

发表时间 Sat 07 May 22 @ 8:01 am