快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: FX Section Mapping on Pioneer SX2
Cheers,
I recently switched from Rekordbox to VDJ (at least I want to give it a try and really enjoy it so far), but I was wondering about using different FX on each deck.
Rekordbox allows me to have an individual effect on each button, plus the knob for the beats.
However, in VDJ, only the first button activates the corresponding effect, the other two buttons just browse through the list of effects activated with the first one.
I hope you get what I am trying to describe here. Is there a way to use the other two buttons to be able to assign three different FX per deck? (Or use Multi FX)

Thanks a lot for your help.

发表时间 Tue 15 Mar 22 @ 7:49 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
options & tweaks, search for
skin3FxLayout
set to yes

发表时间 Tue 15 Mar 22 @ 7:53 pm
this may help

options - interface - 3fx or 6fx layout :-)

发表时间 Tue 15 Mar 22 @ 7:54 pm
Thank you for your quick replies, much appreciated!

The first actually worked (could not find the second one in the options though), however, now I am facing the issue, that the beats knob only has an impact on the length of the first effect but not on the other two.
Is that possible somehow?

发表时间 Tue 15 Mar 22 @ 8:28 pm
change it from
param_smaller 0 ? effect_beats -1 : effect_beats +1
to
param_smaller 0 ? effect_beats 1 -1 & effect_beats 2 -1 & effect_beats 3 -1 : effect_beats 1 +1 & effect_beats 2 +1 & effect_beats 3 +1

you'll have 2 dials to change

发表时间 Tue 15 Mar 22 @ 8:43 pm
Hi Locodog,

where do I find this in the options?

I switched it from German to English, still can't locate it though :(

发表时间 Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 4:51 pm
what are you talking about, settings or the script?

发表时间 Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 5:08 pm
Have you try shift and button "tap" on the controller to change between multi and single effect?

发表时间 Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 6:31 pm
Hi Locodog,
I found it (first it did not understand what exactly to change and where to find that):
In the mapping I changed "FX1_ENC_BEATS" and "FX2_ENC_BEATS" according to your suggestion (I did copy&paste).
However, after that change using the Beats knob on the effect section of the SX2, it somehow only increases it to the max (regardless of turning it to the left or the right), and after reaching max, it cannot be decreased anymore :(
Had to switch the mapping back to the original state to be able to decrease the Beats setting again.

发表时间 Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 6:49 pm
Charliebuddrocker, MultiFX works now after enabling 3FX Layout, thanks!

发表时间 Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 6:50 pm
typo

param_smaller 0 ? effect_beats 1 -1 & effect_beats 2 -1 & effect_beats 3 -1 : effect_beats 1 +1 & effect_beats 2 +1 & effect_beats 3 +1

发表时间 Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 6:58 pm
Locodog, you sir, are a genius :)
Thank you so much!

发表时间 Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 7:07 pm