快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: VDJ CRASHES 7 TIMES IN 2½ HOURS BRAND NEW LAPTOP RUNNING WINDOWS 10 AND VDJ ONLY
11.12 CRASH
Track is playing, freeze and no sound, Restart computer

11.35 CRASH
Track is playing, freeze and no sound, Restart computer

12.05 CRASH
Sound goes off while a track is playing. Track continued playing but complete loss of control on the controller and on the laptop. Restart computer.

12.35 CRASH
Mixing, complete fail, no sound but waveforms are still moving on the top of the screen. No controller or laptop control. Restart computer.

1.30 CRASH
Left decks while I went to make a coffee, came back 10 minutes later and computer is frozen again. Restart computer.

1.58 CRASH
Left decks while I went to answer an email on the home machine, came back 10 minutes later and computer is frozen again. Restart computer.

2.20 CRASH
Both tracks playing in a mix and remain playing – full sound. Absolutely no control on laptop or computer, had to turn the amp down to stop the sound. Restart computer.

I've asked support for help meanwhile, if anybody can give me advice on this I'd be grateful, I will lose the next three night's work if this is not fixed in 24 hours. Thanks. Mike

发表时间 Wed 17 Nov 21 @ 3:08 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If your computer needs to be restarted then it's most likely either a driver problem or an actual hardware failure of one of the components in the computer.

发表时间 Wed 17 Nov 21 @ 3:21 pm