快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Numbers after BPM decimal: HELP!
KKissPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I can't find this anywhere so hoping someone can help. My decks display two digits after the decimal: example, 94.00. Is there ANYWAY to change it to one digit? I usually sync myself with the pitch control slide when using Serato and its incredibly difficult to do the same in Virtual DJ.

发表时间 Tue 26 Oct 21 @ 7:42 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
setting browserBPMDigits

发表时间 Tue 26 Oct 21 @ 8:04 pm
KKissPRO InfinityMember since 2014
That only changes it in the browser section. Still has two places on the decks

发表时间 Tue 26 Oct 21 @ 8:19 pm
Since you adjust your tracks manually, I don't understand what difference one, two or even 5 decimal digits would make...
I mean, when you adjust pitch, the deck shows you the BPM with 2 decimals. Let's say 94.14 while the other track is let's say 94.12. Would it make a difference if it said 94.1 on both ? The tracks would still differ by 0.02 BPM and would eventually drift (assuming that CBG is spot on)
Also a dangerous case would be rounding the decimals..
So, 1st track is still 94.14, but the other track is 94.16
With rounding those values would show 94.1 and 94.2
The tracks would still differ by 0.02 BPM, but it would show up as a 0.1 BPM difference...

What I'm trying to say is that if you use your ears to match the BPM of the tracks you shouldn't care about the second decimal digit anyway (it's not changing how much accurate your pitch setting is, nor it alters the tempo somehow). Actually you shouldn't care about the BPM reading at all (if your ears tell you that the tracks match)
If you use the pitch to just match "visually" the BPM values between the two decks then:
A) I don't see why you need to use pitch slider to do it instead of using sync
B) You can always disregard (ignore) the second decimal digit
C) You need to understand that even if the deck shows 128 or 128.1 or 128.12 or 128.124 as the running BPM, the BPM is actually the same and more likely something like 128.1241568321..

With all that being said, if you still want to reduce the amount of decimal digits on deck screen, there's not an option, but you can do it by editing the skin, or by finding a skin that shows only one digit.

发表时间 Tue 26 Oct 21 @ 9:02 pm