快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Reloop RP-8000 Mapping
I was messing around with them last night and I noticed the mapping hasn’t been updated.

I want to control the sample volume of any sample my holding down the Sample button and turning the TRAX knob (does this in SDJ)

I want to instant double a track by double pressing the TRAX knob (does this in SDJ)

I want the BPM to only show. No need for the % to show.

Also how do I map the “user” mode buttons??

Any help would be appreciated.

发表时间 Thu 21 Oct 21 @ 3:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For the Instant double.. try ..
BROWSE_PUSH key to map as ..
doubleclick ? clone_from_deck : browser_enter

To display just the BPM, read the LCD Display part (bottom) .. https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/reloop/rp8000/layout/hardware.html

While holding the SAMPLER mode button turn the TRAX encoder to adjust the Master Sampler Volume as described in manual https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/reloop/rp8000/layout/controls.html (SAMPLER MODE)
Not sure how (and if) Serato can adjust individual sampler volumes ??

For the USER modes, it's a bit tricky, because you have to edit the mapping of USER_MODE and USER2_MODE keys to load some custom Pads page.

发表时间 Thu 21 Oct 21 @ 3:33 pm
Ok Thanks!!

I’ll check all my settings tonight and see if I can’t get this stuff working properly.

发表时间 Thu 21 Oct 21 @ 4:37 pm
Ok so the instant doubles now work but when I switch to just the BPM nothing shows up.

When I hold the sample button down and turn the TRAX encoder the sample volume does not change.

These the first edition RP-8000 and I’m using the latest firmware which is 15 with the latest version of VDJ on a MacBook M1 Pro.

Anything I should change of look for??

发表时间 Fri 22 Oct 21 @ 2:15 am
Ok I can definitely live without the BPM showing only but the sampler volume is not working.

When I hold down the sample button and turn the TRAX encoder, the volume doesn’t change and I can see it scrolling through my library.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 🤙🏾

发表时间 Sun 24 Oct 21 @ 4:08 pm
When holding SAMPLER mode button down and turn the TRAX encoder, i get the SAMPLER_VOL key and it's mapped as sampler_volume_master

As for the BPM display, i have Pad Nr.3 off (manual), then i press TRAX+Pitch 16% and get the BPM reading always on display.
Make sure you have a key named as DECKBPM mapped as ... loaded ? get_bpm : constant 0

If you dont get all the above, perhaps you need to update the firmware of your devices.

发表时间 Sun 24 Oct 21 @ 5:38 pm
OK awesome!! Got it all working but I lost my instant doubles.....

EDIT

Got my instant doubles working again.

Thanks for the time and info Bob 🤙🏾

One last thing, how do I go about mapping the custom buttons on the Reloop Elite mixer??

发表时间 Mon 25 Oct 21 @ 1:19 am

发表时间 Mon 25 Oct 21 @ 11:08 am
Ok cool, I think I understand how to do it 🤙🏾

发表时间 Tue 26 Oct 21 @ 1:10 pm