快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Problems loading latest VDJ 64-bit onto Dell XPS One 2720?
Hi everyone

I just purchased a Dell XPS One 2720 as I wanted to try out the 'touch' version of VDJ to see how well it would work but I'm having problems?

I''ve tried various different builds of the 64-bit version of VDJ from the latest to back as far as build 5922 but all with the same result...

Vitrual DJ appears on the screen for a few seconds then disapears before returning for a few more seconds and then disapearing for good?

Is there any way to load the 'touch' version of VDJ without loading one of the VDJ2021 builds first?

The 'spec' on this Dell should be plenty good enough to run it as it has an intel i5-4430s chip, 8gb RAM, an Nvidia GT 750M graphics card and is running the latest version of windows 10.

I'm thinking that there may be some sort of resolution issue as the dispaly on this Dell is a Quad HD 2560x1440 touch screen.

Any help or advice on how I might solve this issue would be most appreciated.

Thanks

DJ Gaz

发表时间 Tue 31 Aug 21 @ 2:19 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no "Touch" version of VirtualDJ. Simply download the latest VirtualDJ from https://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html

Then if it's about the skin (larger buttons and faders suitable for touch screen), you can either select the "Tablet" skin under "old" skin from Interface tab or download one from Extensions tab of Settings

As for your laptop, not too strong but should run ok. Make sure you visit https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx and update the drivers to the latest available version for your GT

发表时间 Tue 31 Aug 21 @ 2:26 pm
Hi buddy, thanks for your reply

The Dell I'm talking about is actually a large 27" touchscreen AIO (All In One) which I wanted to experiment using with a VDJ touch interface. Also forgot to mention it has an SSD drive which should help speed things up.

Just struggling to get any version of VDJ to load right now, so not even gettin to the part wher I sdelect a different skin?

Thanks for that NVIDIA link, I will check I have the latest drivers and see if that helps.

DJ Gaz

发表时间 Tue 31 Aug 21 @ 3:08 pm
Windows 10 or 7

If 7 that's probably why

发表时间 Tue 31 Aug 21 @ 4:41 pm
Hi WM

Thanks for you reply

It's running the very latest version of Windows 10 in fact I did all the latest updates when it arrived yesterday.

发表时间 Tue 31 Aug 21 @ 7:06 pm
Check on the dell web site as it may need the bios updating I know that the 2710 had a problem with black screening running windows 10 and that turned out to be the bios needed up dating I am not to sure if yours has the same problem just a thought.

发表时间 Tue 31 Aug 21 @ 7:57 pm