快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: virtual dj pro how to switch between the name of sang and the artist in a file
chakerhPRO InfinityMember since 2006
can virtual DJ pro how to switch between the name of sang and the artist in a file
I have a big file that all the song names are like this
C'est la vie-chab khaled
can I change it to :chab khaled-c'est la vie automatically?
i have a 200 songs like this
instead of changing them one by one
the best mixing software ever:)
regards

发表时间 Sun 29 Aug 21 @ 8:10 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

发表时间 Sun 29 Aug 21 @ 10:33 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
There is no real renaming (or any other action file related) non destructive facility to swap author title

Tag editor can rename to "title - artist" destroying current filename and read again "artist - title" (reading tags would destroy/miss some other tags) and then rename to "artist - title (remix)" not restoring original filename and even write some tags (depending on file format)
This process possibly destroys infos and modify original filename or silently fails

@locodog
I tried to modify by swapping "browsed_song title" and "browsed_song author" in database only using simple scripts like this one
 set tmpvar `get_browsed_song title` & get_browsed_song author & param_cast text & browsed_song title & get_var tmpvar & param_cast text & browsed_song author
with success
Maybe in a rsi scanning a selection of files (or virtual folder or a playlist) might do the trick ?

发表时间 Sun 29 Aug 21 @ 6:39 pm
the dot next to the filename can switch between "Artist - title", and "Title - Artist"
in bulk.

发表时间 Sun 29 Aug 21 @ 6:49 pm
I was thinking about this but I do not get the feature anymore with b6613
right dot currently only allows to read artist/title from filename (single or bulk)

发表时间 Sun 29 Aug 21 @ 7:04 pm
wrong dot nico, I mean the one next to the filename.

发表时间 Tue 31 Aug 21 @ 2:09 am
Yes this one allows to rename the tracknames
then read artist title from new filename will switch names ant titles but still miss other fields by the way.
Original filenames can't be restored easily
Not really useful unless this is done exactly when the file appears for the first time before any use and do not care about filenames

发表时间 Tue 31 Aug 21 @ 5:14 am