快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: My VDJ 2021 is invisible
hello everyone

I will cut to the chase I had to update my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011) to macOS Catalina. I was running with high sierra for a while but there is no more support with that macOS.Now I came across an issue that my VDJ 2021 is invisible you can see the name on the top left corner of the screen and you are able to use the drop-down menu like preference and Quit Vdj but the software itself doesn't show up I have uninstalled and reinstall and have tried and older version of vdj but no luck. anyone has this issue before if so how did you fix it? and if there is a post already about this can link it blow so I read the thread .

thank you for the help

发表时间 Wed 18 Aug 21 @ 6:45 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Try to rename settings.xml in your Documents\VirtualDJ folder

发表时间 Wed 18 Aug 21 @ 6:54 am
Adion wrote :
Try to rename settings.xml in your Documents\VirtualDJ folder

Found a fix so I try your method renamed settings.xml but it didn't fix the issue so I had a bright idea to fix it with a third-party website where you can download VirtualDJ. ( https://download.cnet.com/VirtualDJ-2021/3000-18502_4-10976868.html ) with this download, it works. no issue VDJ opens without any issue not sure if it's my laptop or the link on the VirtualDJ website didn't work for me.

i hope this info help some one else out there having same issue

发表时间 Wed 18 Aug 21 @ 4:48 pm
yo pase por lo mismo mi mac y mi virtual dj 2021 se iso invisible

发表时间 Thu 20 Jan 22 @ 7:17 pm