快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Virtual dj 8 freezing
Hey there does anyone know why the latest version of Virtual dj continously freezes?
I do not have an issue with Serato Dj...

发表时间 Thu 08 Jul 21 @ 2:11 pm
Need more info dude.

发表时间 Thu 08 Jul 21 @ 2:25 pm
Issue with lyrics freezing during karaoke shows. Not consistent. Happens sometimes when I am typing , but not always. I thought it was something to do with my computer being older and memory almost full. Bought 2 new fast computers and I have the same issue with both of them. I am now wondering if programs running in the background might be an issue. Is there a way to check for compatibility? Any suggestions welcome.

发表时间 Thu 08 Jul 21 @ 5:16 pm
Are you using an external drive?

发表时间 Thu 08 Jul 21 @ 5:19 pm
YES. Using an external drive. Always have without any trouble until about 6 months ago. If that is the issue what can I try to correct the problem?

发表时间 Thu 08 Jul 21 @ 8:33 pm
Cleaned and optimized drive. Trying it out tonight at show. Thanks for the thought.

发表时间 Thu 08 Jul 21 @ 10:01 pm
Also check Windows isn't putting the drive or the USB port it connects to to sleep automatically. The delay can be the drive spinning up from sleep.

发表时间 Thu 08 Jul 21 @ 10:07 pm
Thank you so much! I'll check the port too. Cleaning and optimizing helped. Last night went well with a only one issue.

发表时间 Fri 09 Jul 21 @ 4:16 pm