快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Filter Folder Names Cannot Start with the Same String without Corrupting Order
I discovered that I cannot have two filter folders that start with the same string of letters. For example, I want a filter folder called "Reggae" and another called "ReggaeRiddims". If these both exist, one of the two loses their set color property and sort order if you close VirtualDJ and reopen it. One of the two filter folders always gets moved to the bottom and reset to having no color coding property. The same thing even happened with "Reggae" and "ReggayRiddims". I was able to finally get it to work with "Reggae" and "RRid", however, so maybe it has to match the first three letters or so? I looked at the "order" file text in VirtualDJ/Folder/Filter/order and this always seems to reflect the correct order and color information even if VDJ fails to load in the correct order and colors on restarting.

Extra Troubleshooting Info
I am using v8.5-64 b6541
I have already gone through and double-checked I have full Windows permissions on all files and folders involved.

Here's the order file contents that would not work:
Filter Folder
Riddims
Reggae|#6DFF6D
Reggae Riddims|#6DFF6D
Dancehall|#FFFF6D
Dancehall Riddims|#FFFF6D
Soca|#FF4949
Soca Riddims|#FF4949
Electronic Music|#FF6DFF
Compatible songs
Decades