快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Does the recent version have a fix for the HD3000/4000 problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I would like to know if the recent versions (I am still a VDJ 7 user) have a fix for the HD3000/HD4000 problems that where described in old closed topics.

I have multiple HP Elitebook 2560p and 2570p with only an Intel internal GPU and can't believe these won't be fully suported.
These machines are military certified machines like the Lenove x61 with an Intel X3100 GPU that I used before.
The X61 (Win7 32bits) run video fluently but the 25x0p seems to be hicking up even with the registry tweaks that are found online.
Will there be any difference when Windows 7 or 10 is used or 32 bits vs 64 bits?

On some forum posts I read that the HD3000/HD4000 are budget GPU's and the only fully supported cards are ATI and Nvidea which won't be found in military certified computers as they are "Hotheads". These GPU's are known of going over 100 degrees celsius easily causing the Ball Grid Array to desolder.

发表时间 Fri 30 Apr 21 @ 9:13 pm
Its not required to have a dedicated Nvidia/AMD graphic card (although it will improve stems load time, if you use stem, and hardware accelerated video)

But you can do quite ok on Intel built in graphics.
And just download and try.. You can keep version 7 even if you install VirtaulDJ 2020
They even have separate database and all and can have both.

https://www.virtualdj.com/download/

发表时间 Fri 30 Apr 21 @ 9:20 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)