快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: DO NOT UPDATE DENON HARDWARE TO 1.6.1 [ΤΕΑΜ: No issue, 1.6.1 is safe]

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Engine OS 1.6.1 breaks functionality with VirtualDJ
Confirmed on SC5000 and SC6000

It will corrupt various dll files in windows specifically related to USB handling. This will require a reinstall of windows. If you use Denon equipment with Virtual DJ do NOT update to 1.6.1

1.6.0 seems to have no issues at the moment with Virtual DJ. 1.6.1 does not add any features according to changelog that would cause this issue, however, it has been replicated many times.

发表时间 Tue 20 Apr 21 @ 2:12 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Just tried both Denon SC5000 and SC6000 with firmware 1.6.1 and see no issue.
Can you explain what your issue was ?
Device Firmware update procedure doesnt affect any Windows files !?!?

发表时间 Tue 20 Apr 21 @ 3:12 am
No issues here with a set of SC5000’s and an X1800.

发表时间 Tue 20 Apr 21 @ 4:12 am
Setup is as follows

Denon x1850
v1.3
(sometimes allowed to do stems on all 4 channels, otherwise forced to an inner/outer choice, seems to only work when the device is first detected. After initial launch of VDJ it will work, but subsequent launches will only provide the inner/outer option. and in which case all other knobs do nothing at all. see my other thread for more updates on this)

SC5000
v1.6.1 Virtual DJ immediately closes
always gives this error in the error log file:
Failed to load C:\User\Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins64\libusb-1.0.dll (error: 126)

Can get it to work on the first time by launching it without it plugged in and then plugging it in but that causes weird screen assets on the SC5000 display to be missing like menu borders, and background labels and such.

After which, the lib_usb.dll thing every time with VDJ launching and then upon mouse movement closes.

Reinstalling Virtual DJ shows the same error without the ability to have an initial not plugged in start
Must repair windows or reinstall windows to repair dlls
Tried downloading a dll from dll-files repository online to see if somehow that one was corrupt. no effect.

Reinstalled windows
Started the cycle over.
At this point I thought maybe a bad usb cable or usb hub. So i trouble shooted like this by swapping cables, only trying plugging one thign at a time directly into the computer, tried daisy chaining, tried bypassing the hub, tried differerent orders...

Wasn't thinking it could even be the new update at this point.
On the third reinstall I remembered I had a USB stick with 1.6.0 and thought maybe just refresh them with that and no further errors with the media players.

the x1850 though... options that shouldn't work in the audio menu end up working and then don't work upon relaunch... having changed nothing.
Then I have to find a new combination in which it tricks VDJ into letting me control all 4 channels EZremix stems via the EQ knobs and still have full control of filters, sweep fx, effects, and other x1850 features.
SC6000
v1.6.1 always gives the same error chain as SC5000

发表时间 Tue 20 Apr 21 @ 5:30 am
Found solution to x1850
Still none for 1.6.1 for me yet.
Possible its an isolated hardware incompatibility that gets triggered with Virtual DJ as a catalyst. Still not sure why 1.6.1 only causes it and not 1.6.0
These were all on fresh installs of windows and virtualDJ with nothing else except graphics drivers installed otherwise.

发表时间 Tue 20 Apr 21 @ 5:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Tue 20 Apr 21 @ 7:39 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)