快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Automate comment entry

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dfyffePRO InfinityMember since 2003
How can i use a script to add a entry to comment of tracks, I would like to add the same text to all tracks played during a segment, eq , the date.

发表时间 Sun 11 Apr 21 @ 9:14 pm
select the tracks in browser (for example from history file) . .. CTRL+A
Then right-click selection and open Tag Editor.. Set comment tag, and press ok...
That batch adds the tag changed to all the songs in the selection

发表时间 Sun 11 Apr 21 @ 9:35 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
you say "add too"
could you explain what you're doing a bit further, the purpose. How long these tracks will hold this data, do these comments already hold unique[ish] data?

发表时间 Sun 11 Apr 21 @ 9:50 pm
I play on a few internet radio station, so I would like to tag the songs I play, with the date & station name to keep track so I dont play back the same song, that tag will be kept until I change it. I arrange vdj brower column to display the comment field while im playing to show if the song was recently played. Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 11 Apr 21 @ 11:23 pm
Keep it simple, just open the history folder, and the relevant auto-created history playlist for that date.
Then select them all (ctrl+a), and open the selection in Tag Editor.

There you can easily set last date and station in the comment field, press enter, and it applies to whole selection in one go ;-)

(assuming its the last only you want to comment, and not some longer log over several dates)

发表时间 Sun 11 Apr 21 @ 11:27 pm
You can also colour the relevant tracks to remember when you last played them. I tend to use red for last week, blue for the week before, green for three weeks ago etc.

发表时间 Sun 11 Apr 21 @ 11:41 pm
Thanks for the great suggestions, Tagging the history is howI did in in vdj7, I had a key macro that would tag all track in my history playlist. I was thinking I could use a shortcut with the relevant tag with a scroll +1 in the playlist history.

发表时间 Mon 12 Apr 21 @ 12:19 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
If you only use the comment field, doing it ctrl+a in batch won't work right,

think of this scenario
station 1 you play A,B and C [no problems with batching]
station 2 you play C,D and E [batching just overwrote the previous data of C]

easiest remedy is to use a specific field per station, then you can batch with no problems.

If it HAS to be the comment field, there's still options, there's probably a onsongload method that I haven't figured out yet.
I've got a method to APPEND comments in a batch method. history playlist with a rsi script to scroll & append comments.

发表时间 Mon 12 Apr 21 @ 12:24 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)