快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pioneer DDJ-800 scratch markers not accurate.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello!

I noticed this today with VDJ and the screens on the jog wheels. It seems like the marker isn't accurate to how vinyl works. Maybe it's a bug or a miss calculation with how it's programmed? I've included a video below to show the problem.. Maybe an update can fix this..

Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmio4SmZ7kM

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 21 @ 12:17 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Does your rpm setting in vdj match whatever pioneer uses?

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 21 @ 12:24 pm
Adion wrote :
Does your rpm setting in vdj match whatever pioneer uses?

Where is the RPM settings and where can I find the RPM my controller uses?

EDIT: Nah it can't be an RPM issue.. This is definitely an issue with how VDJ is coded to work. It seems like scratching is effected by the pitch/tempo slider. If I set the pitch bend percent to "WIDE" and have the slider set to -100% the sound can't be scratched. On real vinyl you can always scratch the same no matter where the pitch/tempo slider is located.

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 21 @ 12:34 pm

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 21 @ 12:56 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can find the rpm value in options.
Not sure if it's related in this case though, but still worth to check.
I don't see anything in the mapper that would make scratching depend on the pitch slider. It is actually not scratching at -100% pitch, or it's just not showing on the display?

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 21 @ 1:15 pm
Adion wrote :
You can find the rpm value in options.
Not sure if it's related in this case though, but still worth to check.
I don't see anything in the mapper that would make scratching depend on the pitch slider. It is actually not scratching at -100% pitch, or it's just not showing on the display?

If you watch the videos you can understand the issue more. Messing with the RPM settings doesn't do anything.. When the tempo slider is set to -100% you can't scratch at all and when it's at +100% then it uses more of the sound when scratching. I also own Rekordbox and djay, but the issue doesn't exist there. There must be some type of programming calculation that's off or maybe they should set a boolean for when the person is scratching.

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 21 @ 1:27 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)