快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Numark NS6II freezing intermittently.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

With the purchase of my new ns6ii I’m very close to purchasing a lifetime pro membership after having been a monthly subscriber for the past couple of years. But after a few days I’m sort of on the wire.

My program will freeze and drop audio from time to time for a few seconds at a time. The waveforms will be twitching and the controller will completely stop responding. Then almost as quickly as it happens it’s back and everything is fine.

This has happened about 5 times over a 3 hour period both times I’ve used the controller. It mainly glitches while I’m manipulating the pitch faders, or doing something with the pads. But it has happened while I’m touching nothing at all.

I’m running a 2015 MacBook Pro with plenty of ram and memory. The cpu gauge never even registers because the computer isn’t working very hard to run virtual DJ. Nothing is running in the background, notifications are off. And the firmware for the controller is up to date.

I haven’t tried running the controller through serato because not only do I hate that program, but I’ve been using vdj for years and I cringe thinking about having to switch programs because as of right now, I wouldn’t bring this setup to a gig for fear of it behaving the way it has in front of an audience. Shutting everything off and restarting doesn’t help.

Anyone else experience this problem? Or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 21 @ 4:12 am
The behavior you describe implies connection issues between your controller and your MAC

Check the USB cable (even if it's "brand new") and try to plug the controller directly on your MAC or through a powered USB hub.

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 21 @ 6:12 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
The behavior you describe implies connection issues between your controller and your MAC

Check the USB cable (even if it's "brand new") and try to plug the controller directly on your MAC or through a powered USB hub.

It is brand new and I’ve ordered another new one to make sure. Where do you suggest I order a quality powered usb hub?

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 21 @ 2:07 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)