快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pioneer DDJ-SX3 sound card
Hi Guys,
because of Serato not supporting Big Sur yet I switched to VDJ.
When I start the VDJ I get asked, where my speakers are connected. My speakers are connected directly to my controller. But I cant select the DDJ-SX3...
I can use it as a normal controller and control VDJ with it. But it won't recognize my soundcard nor let me select the DDJ-SX3 in Settings>Audio>Hardware.
Has anyone had the same problem as me?
And if so how did you fix it?
Best regards
Niki
P.S. my firmware and my driver are the newest version and Big Sur compatible.

发表时间 Wed 10 Mar 21 @ 10:38 pm

发表时间 Wed 10 Mar 21 @ 10:46 pm

发表时间 Wed 10 Mar 21 @ 10:49 pm
Has anyone found a solution to this yet? I'm having the same issue as Niki2711 and have followed the driver install steps from the article. My macOS and software are most current. And it's not blocked in my privacy settings.

Update: I figured out the solution, you have to have the controller disconnected during driver install and then you have to restart the computer after install prior to connecting the controller.

发表时间 Thu 27 May 21 @ 3:28 pm
I have the same problem. tried everything mentioned above. I am having a macbook running on big sur, with the latest drivers for the ddj-sx3.

need urgent help.

发表时间 Sat 09 Oct 21 @ 10:35 am

发表时间 Sat 09 Oct 21 @ 12:01 pm
windows having the same issue. My crash log is now massive.. cant click on config with out crashing virtual..

发表时间 Sun 10 Oct 21 @ 7:12 pm
I found the problem. After updating to the latest driver of DDJ-SX3, the Paragon NTFS software causes a conflict I guess, and DDJ-SX3 does not show up in VirtualDJ anymore. Even uninstalling Paragon won't help. I had to factory reset my Mac and install everything again, except Paragon. It works now.

发表时间 Fri 15 Oct 21 @ 7:41 pm