快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: XDJRX partially paralysing when using with vdj 2021

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello,

I am a pro VDJ 2021 subscriber paying 19 pounds every month as you will be able to verify from my email address. I use my Pioneer XDJRX with the VDJ software. I installed the latest build (pc64 build 6156.1726) on Christmas Eve and was broadcasting a live set on fb. It was a shame that every 15 mins my XDJRX controller would partially stop syncing with the GUI which means that on changing/playing with a few buttons like Pads, The Jog Wheel, Rev, Slip etc would stop communicating with the software. This is the first time I have experienced this unfortunate issue and obviously after installing the latest build. It ruined my broadcast. I had to restart VDJ again and again and it would work for another 15/20 mins and crash. First, I thought it was the XDJRX USB connection but I changed to a brand new USB cable and it was still the same. Played ok for sometime and booom, gone. A few buttons still worked when it crashes, like Play/Pause and Loop buttons. Another observation was, after this partial paralysis I tried loading a new song, the waveforms remained blank!! Being a software engineer myself, I am quite sure this is a software issue of VDJ linking up with a XDJRX, I may be wrong too. Please can some one get back to me or resolve this as it is quite important to me that this works seamlessly. 19 Pounds a month is a lot of money for me.

Awaiting your help and response.

发表时间 Thu 31 Dec 20 @ 12:22 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)