快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: windows 10 hp 8gb

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

my laptop keeps freezing during play any suggestions im using a HP windows 10 laptop

发表时间 Sun 18 Oct 20 @ 4:01 pm
my controller is the ddj 800

发表时间 Sun 18 Oct 20 @ 4:02 pm
check specsl on laptop AMD or INTEL?

发表时间 Sun 18 Oct 20 @ 11:29 pm
you could try and disable mathengine

发表时间 Sun 18 Oct 20 @ 11:47 pm
I'm new to VDJ - from the start I've had what appear to be freezing issues, however the song keeps playing in the background. I've also disabled the mathengine, but it doesn't absolutely fix things. I've found that closing my laptop screen + opening it again (prompting me to log in to Windows 10 again) restores things to how they should be. Does that help? (You'll need to make sure Windows doesn't go to sleep when the lid is closed.)

I wouldn't have thought it'd work, because when the freeze happens I'm prevented from switching to another application, and the cursor has the "busy" icon instead of the regular pointer. I have a Dell XPS 15 i7 with 8GB RAM.

发表时间 Mon 19 Oct 20 @ 8:24 am
You summed it up with your last sentence. You're using a Dell.

For best results, make sure that all the Dell "accessory" software is removed.

BTW, forum member since 2011 but new to VDJ? You've been here nine years!

发表时间 Mon 19 Oct 20 @ 8:29 am
Haha don't worry, I was aware of that a while ago when I went back from using Denon DJ Prime gear to Serato (as much as the Denon gear is fantastic and the most fun equipment I've used, I couldn't justify carting it around to all my mobile gigs). Serato started clicking and popping in ways I hadn't encountered before, and after a bit of investigation I did a clean refresh of Windows 10-sans-Dell-apps, and it works fabulously now. The Virtual DJ freeze thing has been in this more recent trial of it, I found a couple of other posts where people said they had similar issues with the 64 bit version, but not the 32 bit version.

I also wondered why I had such an old account - it's because I created it in 2011 when I got my first controller, a Numark Mixtrack that came with a Virtual DJ 7 LE license! I still love Serato, but it just isn't optimised for Windows compared to when I used it with an older Macbook Pro.

发表时间 Mon 19 Oct 20 @ 9:23 am
OK so you've disabled the Dell software and mathengine. What graphics does your Dell have? It sounds like it could be a graphics driver issue.

What skin are you using? Vector vs bitmap might make a difference. Also whether 'experimentalSkinEngine' is on or off.

8GB RAM is quite low for computers these days. How old is the computer? Did it come with Windows 10?

You didn't mention if you're using a controller (or which one)...

发表时间 Mon 19 Oct 20 @ 10:51 am
It's a 2018 XPS 15 9570, it came with Windows 10. I was actually wrong earlier: it has 16GB RAM. To be honest most of my time with Virtual DJ so far has been customising it to look and behave how I want; I've only had a go recently with my controller, which is a Roland DJ707m. The graphical glitch in question has happened both with and without the controller attached.

The graphics card is an NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti. Graphics cards aren't my forte unfortunately. However Virtual DJ is the only application where this sort of misbehaviour has presented itself so far.

发表时间 Mon 19 Oct 20 @ 2:15 pm
Oh and I'm using the default skin.

发表时间 Mon 19 Oct 20 @ 2:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)