快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: problem with installation of virtual dj program. on mac computer tower

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i had virtual dj 8 i think on my laptop. i picked up this nice mac all in one machine. it had the virtual dj pro full on it. i tried to update it, and everything went to shit. first i was having issue trying to get the program to accept my login stuff. it kept saying i didn't have a license, when i do, and i also have subscription for music also. it would let me login but then say i didn't have a subscription. when i log into the website, you can clearly see that i do. i figured maybe it will not let me use my controller on two different computers. according to the tech, he said i could. well i had already tried to create a new account and just pay the extra money for another subscription, but that didn't work, because it said i already had one. so i created a whole new account, and paid for a new subscription and cancelled the old one. but there site must have recognized my ip address or something, because it said i already had a subscription. so i rolled with it and for some reason the program up date didn't want to open the program. so i figured i probably screwed up something, so i just deleted everything and re-downloaded the program off there website, and proceeded to open it and install it. everything went well, till i try to open the program, and it just closes right up. maybe i didn't delete everything some how. any ideas how to get this crap to work??? any ideas at this point i would appreciate.

发表时间 Tue 29 Sep 20 @ 6:18 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)