快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Virtual DJ 2021 Audio Glitch Lag on Macbook Pro
I had a event yesterday where every 30 minutes the audio would lag and glitch. It was so embarrassing because the dance floor always went empty when this happened. I've been using Virtual DJ professionally for years and have never had this happen. I've always used this macbook pro and never had a issue. I has a 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM 1867 MHz DDR3, Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB card. Has anyone else had this issue? I have more events lined up this upcoming weekend and I don't want to run into this issue. I am running the newest software update for VDJ 2021. Again, this only happened once I updated to VDJ 2021. PLEASE HELP!!!

发表时间 Mon 21 Sep 20 @ 4:49 am
Try disabling mathEngine and ultraLatency. Set the song loading priority to low and double the latency value, see if that helps.
Also make sure your laptop isn't running any extra software you don't need. It's a good idea to keep the task manager (or whatever MacOS calls it instead) open in order to see if your RAM, CPU or anything else might be the problem.

发表时间 Sat 24 Oct 20 @ 10:26 am
Audio glitch/pop/drop usually means your audio buffer ran dry.
In settings, try set a higher latency, for example 256 or 512.

(if your computer is quite low end, you can also set precomputeStems to "only use precomputed" and everything works fast and light, as before. MathEngine can be left on if you set precomputeStems to this settings, and stems will only be generated at "pre-analyze" at right click in browser for selected songs)
https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/235739/General_Discussion/how_to_use_the_precompute_stems_feature_on_slow_laptops.html?page=1

发表时间 Sat 24 Oct 20 @ 12:05 pm
Having the same problems myself. I haven’t been able to record sets because VDJ has been glitching every 5 minutes. Thought my MacBook needed updating finally so bought new one and still happening.
It’s a very recent problem too so something with VDJ I think. I haven’t done anything like add new software or anything at all.
I’m not a computer wiz so I’ll have to follow guidance here or search the web. Appreciate any suggestions guys thanks. Been a user of VDJ for many years and love it.

发表时间 Sat 02 Apr 22 @ 6:11 pm
Sounds like exactly the same issue I have with Asus rog strix g17 gforce rtx 3050ti 8 gig ram win 11

发表时间 Thu 14 Apr 22 @ 9:23 pm