快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: tiresome and frustrating - not saving changes

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

After setting up automix playlist, setting the video screen logos - often after closing down Virtual DJ, when I come back to it later in the day or the next day, everything I had set up has not saved and the setup prior to those changes is still there!
On two occasions now including just now, I have opened VDJ and found that my automix folder was completely empty, wiping everything I had saved ready for an event.
I even set up a custom button to save configurations and pressed it after each edit because of this problem but this has not worked either.

There have been other posts about the same issue but nothing seems to rectify it.
I am using Mac OS Catalina.

I hope somebody has a solution for this ongoing annoying problem.

发表时间 Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 7:23 pm

发表时间 Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 7:27 pm
Thing is, if I open VDJ. Make changes and then close it, it saves changes.
But if I make changes and play a few tracks beginning to end, and then close it, it doesn't save!

发表时间 Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 12:49 pm
AngusElFlaco wrote :
Thing is, if I open VDJ. Make changes and then close it, it saves changes.
But if I make changes and play a few tracks beginning to end, and then close it, it doesn't save!

Did you try with Full Disc Access as above?
Perhaps the changes you make playing a few songs is to an external disc or 2nd disc or something.
The software needs access to save :) Try that.

And if you only have one drive, the changes are saved on exit of the software. So are you closing down properly?

发表时间 Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 12:59 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)