快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Cue placement after editing the bpm

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi folks.
I've just been editing a track that had a variable bpm, so that I can play a drum sample behind it. Now I need to press Tap to level up the beat on the wave but it just takes me straight to the bpm editor. Before editing I could correct the beat by pressing tap? Bound to be something obvious but im missing it at the moment. Thanks.

发表时间 Wed 02 Sep 20 @ 5:41 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Which skin are you using ? In the default Pro skin , clicking on BPM value, opens a small side panel with a TAP button that doesnt open Editor and does whatr you want.
Or is this not working like that only with tracks that have multiple BPM ?

EDIT.. Ah yes, the TAP button indeed opens BPM Editor when has multiple BPM. But isnt that reasonable to do ? I mean you have to decide which one of the variable BPM area (Anchors) you need to set as "first Beat".

发表时间 Wed 02 Sep 20 @ 6:43 pm
I am having the same problem (and this has changed, was able to set first beat hitting TAP), also the CBG adjust buttons don´t do anything.

I am working on a track that has one bar inserted in the middle of the phase and have set a new anchor on the new 1, but the phase just advanced the three necessary beats instead of seting this the 1/1. So, instead of 22 incorretly it now jumps to 25, but it should be 32/1 respectively

Wasn´t like this before, something is off...

发表时间 Wed 02 Sep 20 @ 7:33 pm
To be honest, I haven't been setting the very first beat anchor, so I'm sure that will help on future work. BTW, am I right - you can't save your work after editing, so that the beat is permanently corrected. I believe that if the track is re-analized all the anchors will be wiped?

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 8:38 am
I have learned to use the TAP to align the first beat before Re-analyzing for Variable Beat, since TAP button is easier to use, then using the BPM EDITOR after the a track has some Variable Beat segments set.

-----------------------------

Yes re-analyzing will remove all your Work you did in the BPM Editor.

Would be great to have a way to Lock those changes so they cannot be changed unless unlocked. (ie not allow that track to be re-analyzed unless unlocked)

This could implemented with a box to tick in the BPM Editor or a column in the Browser with a Lock icon that toggles LOCKED/UNLOCKED when clicked)

Unless a lock feature exists that I am unaware of.

发表时间 Tue 08 Sep 20 @ 8:29 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)