快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Connecting to a Denon DN-HC4500 - no display

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

richieHome userMember since 2020
Hi guys.
I have just joined Virtual DJ and am wanting to use our Denon HC4500. I have set up the audio to use the 4500 and the start/stop and pitch control works, however there is no display on the 4500 (eg, track name, time etc).
Can anyone please tell me how I can resolve this? I am working this weekend and would really like to get it sorted as soon as possible. I tried Googling it, but didn't get any joy

Thanks for your help

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 5:21 am
Please give further details.

Are you using Mac or PC? What OS? Have you installed Denon drivers (if required)? Which driver version?

Which version of VDJ (exactly, including build number and 32 vs 64 bit)?

It all works OK here, using VDJ v8.5-64 b6076 on Windows 10 Home.

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 7:56 am
Hi there. Thanks for the reply.
This is running on a Mac, OS Catalina 10.15.6
Haven't downloaded anything from Denon as yet
Have VDJ Pro v. 8.5 b6067

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 8:22 am

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 8:30 am
Thanks 'GroovinDJ'. I've had a look and will play around with this later when they are connected to each other. FIngers crossed!

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 9:25 am
mmm. followed those instructions. There were no drivers in the folders!

So no drivers, no display, and no further forward.... AAAGGHH!!!! Can anyone help please?? :(

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 12:19 pm
Macs generally don't need drivers. That page is generic - not specifically for the HC-4500.

The thing to note is the list of hardware that is officially supported. The 4500 is not listed.

You might have more luck over at the Denon DJ forum. Somebody there may still have a 4500 and be using Catalina.

The 4500 used to ship with Traktor. Have you tried in that direction (see if the display works)?

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 12:44 pm
Have registered with the denon forum too.
Already paid for the VDJ Pro... Want to get it working with this if I can. I know others have got it sorted. Shame VDJ don't reply to support questions

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 2:54 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)