快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Problem with Filter Folder while filtering for songs by key

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have been using the same syntax for filtering by key since I started using the program, but I noticed today that in version 6067 that this query is returning wrong results.

Here is the string; key is "02A" or key is "02B" and exists = 1 (or it can be key is "03A" or key is "03B" and exists = 1 whatever key you are searching for.)

This search has always return songs in 02A and 02B. But now the search is returning songs in 02A and 11A.

If you try a simpler search such as key is "04B" the results will be songs in 01A.

So, it seems that a search for a key that ends in B is returning songs that are 3 numbers lower and end in A.

Please advise, as this is not a good situation.

Thank you.

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 5:20 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Works correctly here.
keyDetection is set to broad range?
Are you using getKeyFromTag option?

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 5:39 am
Thanks!

Switching keyDetection to broad range instantly fixed the problem.

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 3:18 pm
That's good - but why should setting it to 'electronic' give you results outside the filter range?

@Adion I suggest (again) that the 'electronic' option is removed from the VDJ settings. It causes trouble rather than serving any useful purpose now.

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 3:43 pm
I agree with you groovindj

It makes no sense why changing that setting should have anything to do with a simple filtered search. AND, I am fairly certain that I have always had the setting on "electronic" before this.

But at least I am back to how it has always been for me.

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 4:49 pm
Its a bit of left-over from older versions, where it was "electronic" was the standard, if I remember right ;-)
A bit like other "transitional" settings, where you can keep "using old" if the change to new version appear "too drastic" ;-)

Just set it to broad-range :)

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 8:01 pm
Thanks for the info, Rune!!

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 4:56 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)