快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Time For A New Laptop

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Its time to replace my Macbook Pro 13 it wont run stems, too old and slow. Im looking for suggestions. With my mac i was able to have two hard drives installed one for music one for videos.

Im looking for suggestions on a replacement and want to stay with 13" size. Need to have graphics card so I can utilize stems.. I haven't been able to find many that have the ability to change the hard drive let alone have two hard drives. So far the Razorblade 13" has my interest. It seems to check all the boxes speed, style , gpu.

Any suggestions what else I should look into

Thanks

John

发表时间 Mon 20 Jul 20 @ 3:46 pm
Could consider external drive instead perhaps. Works great, and even makes life easier when you change computer etc.

For graphic card, any recent Nvidia (Windows) or AMD (mac) will do the job ;-)

发表时间 Mon 20 Jul 20 @ 10:20 pm
External hard drive is an option. But I would prefer to not go that route. Having everything in the laptop works better for me. I can get a 4tb internal. So I'll probably go with the razor blade Laptop . I don't know anyone who has this computer hopefully it performs as expected

发表时间 Tue 21 Jul 20 @ 1:19 am
Following!

发表时间 Tue 21 Jul 20 @ 5:22 am
djjohnnyrox wrote :
I can get a 4tb internal

You know that laptop uses NVMe M.2, right? Not the usual SATA.

发表时间 Tue 21 Jul 20 @ 7:46 am
groovindj wrote :
djjohnnyrox wrote :
I can get a 4tb internal

You know that laptop uses NVMe M.2, right? Not the usual SATA.

Groovin, I did not. exactly why Im looking for suggestions & comments.

发表时间 Tue 21 Jul 20 @ 11:50 am
It does specify that on the website...

4TB in that format would cost you around $800. It is much faster than SSD though.

If you're not glued to a 13" screen, the ASUS ROG range can have up to three internal drives.

发表时间 Tue 21 Jul 20 @ 12:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)