快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: VDJ 2021 Download and Launch Issue
I have a Windows 10 pro, 64 Bit clean machine with an Intel Chipset video driver that is up to date (checked today). It looks like the VDJ 2021 version downloads correctly, but when I try to launch, it now goes to a CrashGuard Error. I've tried several suggestions so far from this ghroup with no luck, and I see others are experiencing the same issue.
VDJ? - any suggestions from the Tech team?

发表时间 Sat 11 Jul 20 @ 1:50 pm
Try rename settings.xml in /documents/virtualdj/ to something else.
Then start VirtualDJ.

Works then?

发表时间 Sat 11 Jul 20 @ 3:11 pm
Rename what settings to .xml?

发表时间 Sat 11 Jul 20 @ 4:26 pm
djnickparos wrote :
Rename what settings to .xml?

open your windows explorer go to documents find virtualdj folder & follow <rename settings.xml in /documents/virtualdj> good Luck.!!!

发表时间 Sat 11 Jul 20 @ 4:33 pm
The suggestions did not work. I placed a Tech ticket in. Let's see what they say.

发表时间 Sat 11 Jul 20 @ 7:09 pm

发表时间 Sun 12 Jul 20 @ 1:20 pm
Dev, Thanks for the link, but that seized up the computer and I had to hard boot.

发表时间 Sun 12 Jul 20 @ 2:20 pm
I have a similar problem, I have tried the ideas listed. When I launch Virtual DJ it freezes immediately on the opening screen.
Running 64 Bit Windows 10 Pro, I7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHZ, 45GB Free on the SSD. Everything is up to date.
I can only close the program via the task manager or via a reboot.
Following…

发表时间 Thu 16 Jul 20 @ 3:31 am
VDJ TEAM:

As part of the solution, let me know if you would like to dial in to my network and watch the download/attempted start up. You may be able to get some information that may be helpful to get the fix moving along.

Thanks

发表时间 Thu 16 Jul 20 @ 5:44 pm
I myself was having some problems with the new version crashing and narrowed down the issue to the Intel graphics card being 'too new'...
Try and get the latest version of your graphics card from your computer's manufacturer and not windows update or any 3rd party driver update programs...but I do think that the devs need to fix compatibility with the newer universal Intel graphics drivers...

发表时间 Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 3:09 am
I have a second SSD to boot another version of Windows 10 Pro. The software installed fine on the second version so it is not necessarily a hardware problem. In saying that my first version of windows will not boot anymore. So, either there is some software confliction or in my case the drive has become corrupt. The insatll on the first drive, VDJ crashes on start up.
Not a fix but may offer a bit of help.

发表时间 Sat 18 Jul 20 @ 7:55 am
I reformatted the SSD and reinstalled Windows 10 Pro. Virtual DJ 2021 loaded without an issue. I will keep reinstalling software and see if I can find any conflicts...

发表时间 Mon 20 Jul 20 @ 11:52 am
Let us know here if and what is causing the issues while you reintroduce components to your fresh install..I have a good feeling it will be the GPU driver..

发表时间 Mon 20 Jul 20 @ 2:30 pm
Consegui contornar o problema de crashguard error editando o arquivo settings.xml em documents\virtualdj e alterando a entrada de execução do aplicativo crashguard de yes para no.
<crashGuard>no</crashGuard>
Assim ele interrompe a execução do Crashguard. Lembrando que sem essa proteção, se ocorrer um erro durante sua apresentação o VirtualDJ simplesmente para onde estiver.

发表时间 Sat 29 May 21 @ 6:39 pm