快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: ! Any Chance of a Vocal Remover "that workz" for MixStation 2 !

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

It would b cool to get a good .dll for a vocal remover made for MixStation 2. I hate d/l'n Instrumental's.. itz a pain in tha hole i jus wanna make my own. If u could let me know were to get 1 or u could knock one togther that would b great..

Keep On Mixin..
Peace

cyberthug..

发表时间 Wed 05 Nov 03 @ 4:13 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Did you ever find something to separate whisky and Coca-cola once you had mixed them? It's not more easy to remove vocals in songs unless the song has special properties.
That's why the vocal remover may work fine in some cases and may not work in other cases.
But if you find better real-time algorithm to do it, we are interested in.
Good luke :)

发表时间 Wed 05 Nov 03 @ 9:06 am
yeah listen to kaleo! he is the new plugin master :)

发表时间 Wed 05 Nov 03 @ 7:11 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Most commercial recordings are mastered in probably 16 or more seperate tracks, then they are all mixed down into 2 tracks (stereo). There is really just no way to illiminate any one part of a song unless you actually have acess to the original 16+ track recordings, and you can then find and illiminate which of those track(s) contains the vocals.
oh sure, you can filter out some of the vocals... say the vocal range falls within the mids... so you lower the mid range... guess what, you are also illiminating everything else contained within that audible range of the song.
There is no good way to illiminate the vocals... go to your music store and ask if an instrumental version of the song you want is available.

发表时间 Wed 05 Nov 03 @ 10:49 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can try IPE NoVoice at least. It has an algorythm to remove the vocals. I don't tried it but some people say the performances are good (but cannot be perfect for the reasons dj Rick told about).
FRUiT94

发表时间 Thu 06 Nov 03 @ 9:44 am
Well aint that a bitch.. Thanx anyway Kaleo, DJ Rick, Fruit. i'll look into that too Fruit and tell u how i get on..

发表时间 Thu 06 Nov 03 @ 7:24 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
cyberthug:
you're welcome.
And thanks for the feedback, this may be very usefull.
Good luck and good mix!
:)

发表时间 Thu 06 Nov 03 @ 10:38 pm
turk182Home userMember since 2004
supre

发表时间 Fri 31 Dec 04 @ 3:19 pm
is that an english term turk182?

发表时间 Fri 31 Dec 04 @ 5:56 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)