快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Denon MC6000 MK2 ASIO solution
I was struggling a bit when ASIO support for Denon was removed after v5003, but then I found a download page I have never seen before:

https://www.denondj.com/downloads

click MC6000MK2 and there is some Windows drivers v1.0.3 which I have never seen before, have no idea if they are old or new...

But when I installed them, I now get 4ch sound card with my MC6000mk2 in windows sound properties, and even newest version of virtual dj can again select and play with both ASIO and WASAPI with headphone with no time delay, as I got when I tried with an extra soundcard for headphones.

Just wanted to share this solution, I am finally happy again. This might also work for other Denon DJ's i suppose.

发表时间 Sat 02 May 20 @ 2:00 pm
ASIO support was never removed for the MC6000 MK2 version - only for the original MC6000.

发表时间 Sat 02 May 20 @ 2:38 pm
groovindj wrote :
ASIO support was never removed for the MC6000 MK2 version - only for the original MC6000.

BUILD 5046 (2019-06-26)

-Reloop RP-8000MK2 support
-Pioneer DJM-450 support
-Fix select folder dialog on mac not responding to mouse clicks properly
-Fix moving a file to a different volume on mac
-Old Denon ASIO driver no longer used on windows (will use WASAPI instead)
-Text video overlay improvements
-Allow hiding sidelist, karaoke and sampler in sideview
-Fix text cut off in browser in some skins
-browserDaysSongsAreNew option added

It says nothing about any kind of denon, just old denon asio. I could not use asio drivers with this update or any newer, until I installed the windows drivers I linked to. I also see that they are dated to july 2019, so could be a new creation denon did after virtual dj removed the old asio driver?

(Edit: meant july 2019, not june 2019)

发表时间 Sat 02 May 20 @ 2:58 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No you were using the wrong driver before

发表时间 Sat 02 May 20 @ 3:01 pm
This is btw the new interface of the this asio-driver.

发表时间 Sat 02 May 20 @ 3:07 pm
locodog wrote :
No you were using the wrong driver before

Yes I see that now. D'oh, 4 years with wrong drivers, I tried using DENON_DJ_ASIO_for_DJ_Controller downloaded from denon's site for years, have also tried v2.2.2 ,but this 1.0.3 driver is released july 2019 and the first one which gives me ability to set up the controllers soundcard as 4ch. So which driver should I have used before?

发表时间 Sat 02 May 20 @ 3:23 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Don't know, not my gear, does it matter?

发表时间 Sat 02 May 20 @ 3:27 pm
No it doesnt matter... finally put an end to my frustration at least.

发表时间 Sat 02 May 20 @ 3:37 pm
Hi everyone,
I am currently struggling with the ASIO Driver and wanted to update the driver to the Version 1.0.3. Unfortunately the download doesn't work anymore. Do you guys have an idea how to update it?

发表时间 Thu 15 Jul 21 @ 2:41 pm

发表时间 Thu 15 Jul 21 @ 3:15 pm