快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: betagrid effect not working properly

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

When Iuse the beatgrid effect it works as expected, but when open the settings for the beatgrid it opens with a grey grid as shown in the picture. When I click on one of the squares, as long as i keep the cursor on it and keep the left mouse button pressed it turns purple. However when i release the mouse button it turns back to grey. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but without succes. I would like to edit the grids but I can't. i hope i made it clear what the problem is. can someone help me out?
Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 8:10 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
fixed with early access build 5680

发表时间 Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 9:40 am
Thanks, after the update it is working again however not quite right yet. In every slot, there are 4 squares divided up in 4 lines and 4 rows. In the first row of every square you can't switch it off, just move it up or down, why isn't it possible to switch this first one on or off?. In the other 3 rows of every square you can turn them on or off (grey or purple) also if you hover the mouse over one of the activated (purple) squares in the text showing it says that that particular block is off.

发表时间 Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 8:26 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
That's how it worked, since day 1

发表时间 Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 9:58 am
locodog wrote :
That's how it worked, since day 1

ok, but maybe an idea for a next version? just to expand the possibilities of this plugin?

发表时间 Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 11:43 am
VST plugin not working!

发表时间 Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 6:07 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)