快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Deck 2 Issue - same issue on 3 separate playouts

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi Folks,

I have been using VDJ for many years now and have been fortunate that up until now i haven’t had any issues.

So hardware/software -
Pioneer DJM5000
Pioneer SEP-C1 (the Controller for the MEP 7000)
MacBook Pro - 17”, Late 2011, 2.4ghz, I7, 16GB memory, El Capitan, Version 10.11.6, 2tb ssd
VDJ 2020 mac build 5504.1570
The above hardware/software i have two lots of.

Issue -
USB’s plunged into the MacBook, Boot up VDJ, load a song into each deck (running 2 deck mode), play deck 2 by using the play button on the controller, track starts and sound is coming through, move the pitch on either deck 1 or 2 and the song playing on deck 2 starts to skip its way through the track.

The above is happening on both of the systems listed above and I’ve just tried this out on my iMac (Mojave, version 10.14.6, retina 5K, 27”, late 2015, 4GHZ, I7, 32GB ram) with one of the SEP-C1 controllers plugged in and exactly the same thing happens.

I haven’t changed anything from my previous gig where this system was working perfectly. The only thing i can guess on is that with the MacBooks & iMac being online that VDJ has carried out some kind of update to the software.

i used the ‘Help’ button and sent a report but thought it worth trying on here with the help of also being able to upload the video to show what was happening. video was to big to send in the ticket.

thanks in advance for your help with this.

Iain / Atlantic Disco

发表时间 Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 9:37 am
Saw you posted on Facebook, looked like you had some custom mapper. Did you change something with the pitch fader potentially ?

发表时间 Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 11:15 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)