快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Freezing and spinning wheels during transitions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Streaming DJ sets during the quarantines. Using Twitch options directly in VDJ2020 Pro, latest build. "Low quality", normal latency settings.

The feed is freezing up during transitions, especially when album art is changing (I'm not tempting fate by streaming videos, much less hi-def from my record pool).

Spectrum cable internet connection shared with only one other device.

VDJ is not freezing. It's the stream in the Twitch web page in the browser, mostly during album art transitions.

Laptop is connected directly to the router, no wi-fi. Win7 32-bit. Hercules RMX, latest drivers.

Any ideas?

I've trying some manual lower quality settings for video, but Twitch doesn't seem to like them.

Partial update: I got Twitch to connect with drastically reduced video resolution but higher audio. The momentary freezes are still occurring during the art/video transitions.

发表时间 Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 12:11 am
its you internet connection ... either not enough upload bandwidth or network congestion.

you say you only shared with one other device but what you don't realize is you are really shared with everyone in you neighborhood.

run this https://www.speedtest.net/

set you bit rate to maybe half of what you are told here

发表时间 Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 1:07 am
I

发表时间 Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 1:20 am
A

发表时间 Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 1:26 am
Okay, figured it out. It technically was a bandwidth issue, but because the default frames per second settings even in "low quality" were way, way too high for a home connection. I'm not running an MTV channel from home. So, making a custom broadcastvideo settings fixed everything (640x360@30,128).

Thanks! Case closed.

发表时间 Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 2:09 am
I spoke too soon. It still happens a bit with album art; ironically, videos are playing well without dropouts in transition.

Tech support: this has to be considered a bug now!

发表时间 Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 2:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)