快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: SYNC button changes BPM to 120
Every time I hit the sync button VDJ automatically changes the BPM to a flat 120.00
Doesn't matter which deck or what the original BPM is.
I have removed the VDJ database, did a clean reinstall of VDJ and I thought that fixed the problem but nope.
Has anyone seen this before?

Hardware connected is Roland DJ-808
I have disconnected the hardware and tested with the MacBook Pro's sound card and same problem.

发表时间 Sun 19 Jan 20 @ 1:05 am
same thing happens to me when I connect up my MacBook Pro with HIGH SIERRA 10.13.6 running current version of vdj to my Pioneer DDJ SX3. It will go to exactly 120 on both decks when sync is pressed on either. I found to do a factory setting reset works to clear it up until the next time I hook the laptop up to the controller again. no issues are found running vdj without the controller. I would suspect it's a version or firmware issue.

发表时间 Mon 17 Feb 20 @ 1:41 am
Do you use the latest version ?
If yes, can you temporarily remove line inputs from audio setup and try again ?

发表时间 Mon 17 Feb 20 @ 11:09 am
Hi, I stumbled on this post searching the forum and have the same issue with my DDJ SX3. If I have a track playing on Deck 1 and a track loaded but not playing on Deck 2 the BPM on Deck 1 will go to 120 if sync is pushed which is not ideal if pushed in a live environment.

I usually have a mic on Deck 3 and utilise the line in on Deck 4. If these channels are switched to USB on the SX3 this resolves the issue. I have tried removing the line in input on the audio config but this did not help.

Any other ideas or is this solely a hardware issue?

发表时间 Tue 18 May 21 @ 7:38 pm