快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: I NEED HELP with loading songs by order into automix

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello, so I have started working with VDJ just a few weeks ago and I need to put the songs by order into the automix. I made and folder on my computer that has all the songs renamed so that every song has an number in front of it. (So it looks like: 01. Beyonce... you get the point). When I try to load that playlist by order into VDJ, it just loads itself randomly and I dont know how to fix that. If someone knows the solution I would be verry happy. Thank you.

发表时间 Wed 25 Dec 19 @ 9:44 pm

发表时间 Wed 25 Dec 19 @ 11:15 pm
Cant find any help on there

发表时间 Thu 26 Dec 19 @ 1:04 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I just clicked on the link and searched for "reset" and found exactly what WickedMix suggested.

发表时间 Thu 26 Dec 19 @ 4:01 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
yes reset is there
but not relevant : this will only sort in unsorted order -- the order the tracks were added to folder or to playlist -- may be really random

just add "filename" column to automix display and sort by filename

发表时间 Thu 26 Dec 19 @ 4:35 pm
user20948427 wrote :
Hello, so I have started working with VDJ just a few weeks ago and I need to put the songs by order into the automix. I made and folder on my computer that has all the songs renamed so that every song has an number in front of it. (So it looks like: 01. Beyonce... you get the point). When I try to load that playlist by order into VDJ, it just loads itself randomly and I dont know how to fix that. If someone knows the solution I would be verry happy. Thank you.

You say you made a folder with all the songs numbered. You need to load each song manually into Automix in the numerical order that you want them in. Then save the Automix as a playlist. You can then load that playlist into the browser or Automix and they will be in the order that you created the list.

发表时间 Thu 26 Dec 19 @ 4:42 pm
user20948427 wrote :
When I try to load that playlist by order into VDJ, it just loads itself randomly and I dont know how to fix that.

if you saved it in order to begin with my post above has your answer. if you did not drag and drop in order and save it again.

发表时间 Thu 26 Dec 19 @ 8:07 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)