快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Denon MC4000 issues with VJD20

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi Support
I have a major issue. i was using VJD18 with a Numark pro 3 and every thing was fine, for the last year or so, then in the summer i decided to upgrade my mixer to a Denon MC4000 and updated to VJD20, and ever since, VJD20 keeps freezing for about a second or so, during the a disco, it happens about 8 times a night, which is totally unacceptable, i have looked at all sorts of remedies, but nothing works, i have spoken to Denon, and they have told me that their product is not really compatible with VJD.

Can you offer any advice, or do i need to go back to the Pro3 or do i need to change to another software rather than VJD.

look forward to hearing from you soon, Ian Gutteridge.

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 11:00 am
What about USB power suspend settings? Never allow an USB port to suspend power to the controller.

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 11:29 am
Sounds like you should test and see if the same happens with the numark. If it does probably need to optimize computer and update drivers ECT. If you don't get the problem with the numark I would update the Denon drivers and firmware. Try a new USB cable.

Also if you can't duplicate the problem at home maybe something where you play is causing it for example smoke machines are known to cause problems.

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 12:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)