快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Multiple Licenses

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello

A fellow DJ was asking me, if it was possible to have two virtual dj licenses on the same Mac. He has an older Hercules RMX Controller where the sound interface is starting to act up but the rest works fine. so he wants to get himself a separate cheap audio interface so he can continue to use the controller. since he only has the licence for the controller at the moment, he's not sure if he could just buy a licence for a sound interface and use both at the same time.
he doesn't want to get a new controller anytime soon. he says if it dies completely he'll just use the keyboard.
would that be possible?

cheers
ScottVega

发表时间 Mon 09 Dec 19 @ 8:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
He wont be needing any additional license as far as i can tell. His RMX Controller license will still keep the RMX unlocked, and he can use any other Audio Interface, as long as he is keeping the same Master+Headphones Audio setup type

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 6:04 am
djdad wrote :
He wont be needing any additional license as far as i can tell. His RMX Controller license will still keep the RMX unlocked, and he can use any other Audio Interface, as long as he is keeping the same Master+Headphones Audio setup type

so, that would mean, if he had a place with a DJM-900NXS2 or similar, he wouldn't need a license for that as long as he would only be using it as a soundcard with two channels?

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 9:33 am
DJM-900NXS2 is not a cheap sound interface as you mentioned above :)
BTW, we are talking about a Hercules RMX Home Plus license or old VirtualDJ 7 LE (Limited Edition) license ?

If all he wants is just to use a different sound card and still use RMX to control decks and mix, he wont be needing any additional license.

But if he wants to use an external mixer (like the DJM-900 or any other), he will need either an additional "analog Mixer" Plus license or Pro , depending which hardware he wants to use.

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 10:01 am
djdad wrote :
DJM-900NXS2 is not a cheap sound interface as you mentioned above :)
BTW, we are talking about a Hercules RMX Home Plus license or old VirtualDJ 7 LE (Limited Edition) license ?

If all he wants is just to use a different sound card and still use RMX to control decks and mix, he wont be needing any additional license.

But if he wants to use an external mixer (like the DJM-900 or any other), he will need either an additional "analog Mixer" Plus license or Pro , depending which hardware he wants to use.

true, true, just the first thing that came to my mind as i am using that often in clubs :-)
He bought a single controller license for version 8 as an upgrade to his VDJ7LE license. So if i got this right, a NI Audio 2 MK2 or anything in that direction should work without problems?

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 10:24 am
That is correct

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 12:28 pm
Thank you!

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 1:06 pm
what is multiple licenses virtual dj business?

发表时间 Fri 16 Oct 20 @ 4:06 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)