快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: cue_play actually resets cue points

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello, I am trying out the new VirtualDJ 2020 on a Windows PC.
I have the keys 1 and 2 mapped to cue_play 1 and cue_play 2 respectively for cueing from points 1 and 2 on currently selected deck.

Unexpectedly, if I don't jump to the cue point with ALT+1 (mapped to goto_cue 1) the already defined cue point 1 is getting cleared and redefined to where the play cursor is. Same happens for cue_play 2, cue_play 3 etc.

I don't know if it's because of some other setting, but this behaviour is undesirable as it's now easy to ruin all the preparation work.

发表时间 Wed 06 Nov 19 @ 3:17 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
This is expected behaviour. From the VDJPedia:

cue_play : if Playing, Pause and Go to the Last Cue Point. if Paused, Set the Current Position As Cue Point, and Preview the Cue As Long As Pressed. if You Kept Pressed More Than 2s (Or the Time Specified), It Will Continue Playing Once You Release. Syntax: 'cue_play 1 1000ms'

I believe goto_cue is what you want (as you mention it as being mapped to Alt+1, etc), unless I have misunderstood your post.

goto_cue : go to the Specified Cue. Example "Goto_cue 1", "Goto_cue +1", "Goto_cue -1". "Goto_cue" Will Jump to the Currently Selected/last Used Cue.

So either use Alt+1 or map the numbers also to goto_cue.

The verbs are explained [url=https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript_verbs_v8.html]here[/url.

发表时间 Wed 06 Nov 19 @ 4:50 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Re-reading I realize what you want is to map 1 to goto_cue 1 & play.

Whether the song is paused or not, it will go back to the cue and play from there. If no cue is set for that cue number, it will just play from the current position.

发表时间 Wed 06 Nov 19 @ 4:56 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)